Important Legal Notice
Last updated Oct 1, 2021
1. For General Information Only
- This information on this Website is intended only for general information to the public. Neither we provide, nor this Website contains, any medical advice, offer of any medical services etc. For any medical requirement, you must contact a healthcare professional. In case of any medical emergency, please dial the emergency services in your country.
2. Intellectual property rights
- All the content of this Website including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio, video, html code, buttons contained herein (the “Content”) and their arrangement belong to, or are licensed to Terumo and are protected by applicable copyright laws, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. All trademarks used or referred to on this Website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark laws. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Terumo or any third party.
- Terumo claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing on this Website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Terumo should be inferred from the use of these marks.
- This Website and the Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without our prior written consent, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way, and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights.
3. Links to other websites
4. Links to this Website
- You agree not to present the link to this Website in such a manner that may suggest an endorsement of any organization, product, or service. You must not post or embed the link of this Website on a website, that a reasonable person may consider obscene, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, or malicious. Under no circumstances may you frame this Website or any of the Content or copy portions of this Website to a server. The link shall be identified using a plain text rendering the Terumo name and you agree not to display or use the Terumo logo or trademark in any manner without our prior written permission.
- You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled. You also have the possibility to remove from your browser cookies set by the Website. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.
6. Personal Data Protection and Privacy
7. Representation, warranties, and limitation of liability
- The information contained on this Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is provided on “as is” basis. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that all information on this Website will be accurate, complete, or up to date at all the times.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. This means that we make no warranty, as non-exhaustive examples, that (i) this Website will meet your requirements; (ii) this Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; or (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of this Website or any services offered through this Website will be accurate or reliable.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- IN NO EVENT WE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, ANTICIPATED LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, COSTS AND FINES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO (I) THE USE, ACCESS, AVAILABILITY, INABILITY TO ACCESS OR TECHNICAL FUNCTIONING OF THIS WEBSITE; (II) THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE; (III) VIRUSES, HACKING AND/OR OTHER COMPUTER CRIMES; OR (IV) THE CONTENT OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO BY THIS WEBSITE. THIS PROTECTION COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS PROTECTION COVERS TERUMO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS.
- THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF TERUMO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF YOUR ACTUAL DAMAGES, NOT TO EXCEED JPY 10,000. IN NO EVENT SHALL TERUMO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OTHER THAN THE AMOUNT SET FORTH ABOVE. ALL OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS ARE EXCLUDED EVEN IF TERUMO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. No unlawful or prohibited use
- By using this Web site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Web site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of this Website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules, and regulations.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- This Website and your use thereof shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this Website or your use of this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.